Terms & Conditions
This Web Site is owned and operated by Logikal Health Products, Unit 3/ 18 Accolade Ave, MORISSET NSW 2264 AUSTRALIA, ABN 49 069 218 168.
By accessing or using this Web site, you agree to these terms, conditions and disclaimers as amended from time to time ("Terms & Conditions") and acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
Logikal Health Products may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any amendment will be effective immediately upon being published on this Web site. Your continued use of this Web site after any amendment becomes effective constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as so amended.
No binding contract shall be formed unless Logikal Health Products communicates to you that it has accepted your order and payment of the agreed amount has been confirmed.
Advertised prices are quoted in Australian dollars ($AU). They are current at the time they are published but may change at any time at the complete discretion of Logikal Health Products and are subject to availability.
Logikal Health Products gives you no warranty and makes no representation that the material on this Web site is accurate or suitable for any particular purpose. We are not liable for the misuse or misinterpretation of the information we provide.
This Web site and each part of it (including but not limited to images, product descriptions, promotional materials and source code), are protected by the Copyright Laws of Australia and, through international treaties, other countries. All rights are reserved to Logikal Health Products. The material or product designs contained in this Web site may not be reproduced, copied or re-used, unless we expressly invite you to do so.
- view this Web site and its contents using your Web browser
- save an electronic copy, or
- print out a copy of parts of this Web site providing you do so solely for your own information, research or study.
You may not reproduce, frame, transmit, adapt or otherwise use or modify any of the material on this Web site without the prior written consent of Logikal Health Products.
If you download any software or images from the Site, you agree that you will not (and will not permit any third party to) remove or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices or legends or any end-user terms and conditions.
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that Logikal Health Products and its affiliates shall have no liability for any cost, damage or harm arising directly or indirectly in connection with any of the Services ordered or received through this Site or through links on this Site or from any action or inaction of any Vendor or Distributor.
Logikal Health Products is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
Logikal Health Products DOES NOT rent or resell customer information under any circumstances.
WE WILL NOT:
- sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information
- sell or rent member email addresses
- provide third parties with access to our member database
- store financial details (such as credit card information) online.
- use this information to occasionally notify you about new services or offers we believe you are interested in
- use this information to design new features, or improve our Web site
- provide "aggregate" statistics about our members so we can better design customised services.
However, the statistics will not include personally identifying information.
Web Site Logs
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by Logikal Health Products to help improve the Web site and our services.
Information supplied by your browser:
- the user's server address
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
Collection of personal information
When you email us:
- we will record your email address
- we will only use your email address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and
- the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
Advice about the Internet and privacy laws can be found on the Australian Privacy Commissioner’s web site, http://www.privacy.gov.au
By using the Logikal Health Products Web site, you consent to the collection of information in the manner(s) described above.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Australian State of New South Wales.
You and Logikal Health Products agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Australian State of New South Wales.
Please contact us if you require any further information.